SOME OF THE MOST COMMON SURGICAL TECHNIQUES IN AESTHETIC SURGERY ARE DESCRIBED IN SIMPLE TERMS BELOW.
Descriptions are general and do not include particular aspects, which will be explained when the patient visits the doctor.
· Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
· Nose surgery (rhinoplasty)
· Ear surgery (otoplasty)
· Fat aspiration of double chin
· Implant of chin and cheekbones
· Abdomen surgery ( dermolipectomy)
· Breast surgery
- Breast augmentation (augmentation mastoplasty)
- Breast reduction (reduction mastoplasty)
- Breast lifting (pexia breast )
· Male breast reduction (Ginecomasty)
LEGS, THIGHS AND ARMS
· Calf prothesis
· Thigh prothesis
· Inner thigh dermolipectomy
· Arm dermolipectomy
· Fat aspiration
In addition to the above, there are other procedures. Please, do not hesitate to ask.